I feel like so many things! In this great time as I have said in previous posts are also happy I do not miss anything, I am calm! Precisely because of this situation is easier I think to the future, things I want to do in moments of the future that I want to live now. Perhaps it is wrong to imagine the future and create expectations based on dreams, but I try not crearmene of expectations, I just want to dream! Perchance to dream in a sense already live in the future, I'd hate to lose the satisfaction of waiting, the beautiful appearance of a particular time, that expectation, which often increases even more happiness when we realize that we live that moment, are obvious mental journeys (who does not like them :-)) the important thing is to ensure that they remain dreams and not go looking to achieve them! (Sometimes dreams are beautiful precisely because not true!)
I wish it were already on Christmas Day, for example, maybe it was snowing I imagine a beautiful winter landscape covered in snow white, that silence particular that there in those moments that makes you feel great, you feel alone yet surrounded by peace and pamper you company. Then I'd like to get right in February to take a trip just so 'with my friends to try to share the happy moments and pleasant (hopefully XD!). At this point I'd like to jump and go to the month end of the day of final exams, would be great to fall asleep one night and dream of living in a dream all the exams, and then in the morning to wake up and realize that they are really finished and maybe even went well! XD . Then continuing with the trip, I'd like to jump forward in time and see what I'll be combining a year within two years, including five ... and so continue to imagine life ... I'd like to write all these things that I run through my head, I'd be able to then keep a copy of my thoughts and dreams and maybe one day they'll find myself out and I will think of this when I wrote them, at that time in which I dreamed, and now I will surely think of many things, and I will be sure un mezzo sorriso, un po' divertito e un po'.......
Non so ve lo dirò quando questo succederà... è solo questione di tempo!
Ciao ragazzi.... alla prossima!
0 comments:
Post a Comment