Friday, October 10, 2008

How Does Monavie Compare To Shaklee Vivixx?

I'm back! Video


Ciao gente! Come va? Io tutto bene, lo so è una vita che non scrivo niente sul blog, ma è stato un periodo piuttosto strano, anzi complicato e ricco di avvenimenti ed emozioni. Da quando sono tornato dall'America, sono successe Many things were discussed and resolved (thankfully!) problems that had been left open prior to departure and the questions that kept me loooong mind (ihihih) workers, which made me to be quite absent in many situations. In any case, all's well that ends well!

Also, when you return to life of every day, after a trip like this summer, it is difficult to come in everyday events that had left, in short a month is a long enough period of time where you can get used to a different lifestyle from yours, you do not know if it's better or worse, but it certainly is new, and you like, you are fascinated and curious about you as all the news. From this point of view, it is much easier to start than to return and when the parties is a whole new experience and you do not know what to go to meeting, on the contrary when you get back you already know a bit 'what to expect.
However, this period of confusion, psychological and even physical, due to the time zone that I messed up all the time for at least a week has passed and only let in all the positive things that make you grow typical of each trip.

I'm fine, I'm happy and I spend, the school has begun again for almost a month and it looks all right ... except the damn trip to Sicily that has been moved to February, Ugh now I was convinced to go to ottobre, e invece niente... però forse è meglio così dai... basta che si faccia!!
Tra qualche giorno poi dovrei ricominciare a fare palestra, non vedo l'ora, è un buon modo per sfogarsi un po' soprattutto d'inverno quando più di tanto movimento non ne faccio
Beh diciamo che mi sono fatto sentire... Forse non ho raccontato niente che vi interessa, tuttavia siete sul mio blog, e ci scrivo quello che voglio!! XD...dai che scherzo!!
Ci sentiamo, spero presto... Ciao!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment