What do you think?
Hello boys ... how are you? These days, the case would have it, I saw several movies of love. I must say that I quite liked all of them and found them not at all boring! (I state that usually is not my favorite genre, but it happened!).
In any case, what I liked most, perhaps for the simple fact that I understand better, in the sense that I managed to see some scenes that often we fail to understand everything right from the first time you look a movie. The title is "Love never goes on holiday" is a bit ' as a Christmas film but not too much. I wanted to write in with the monologue that opens the film.
"I discovered that almost everything that was written about love is true ... ..
Shakespeare said" the journey ends when the lovers meet, "that extraordinary thought.
I have never experienced nothing even vaguely like this, but I am willing to believe that Shakespeare happened.
I think I think about love more than they actually should be, was always astonished by the absolute power that has to alter and define our lives.
E 'has always been to write Shakespeare "Love is blind here, so I know it's true.
For some, quite inexplicably, love fades.
For others love is simply lost.
But love can also be found, perhaps only for one night.
And then there is another kind of love, the cruelest, the one that almost kills its victims.
It's called unrequited love, of that I am an expert.
usually love stories are between people in love with each other, but the rest of us?
Those of us who fall in love alone? We are the victims one-sided love.
We are the unfortunate lovers, the "Do not love," the wounded able to walk, people with disabilities without the benefit of private parking, in front of you is an individual of this species ... "
It goes well is a bit 'sad how it ends ... But I'm sure some of you have thought: "Holy cow! look like me!" No apart from the jokes, it is normal for me to recognize in a few lines of this monologue, or simply enjoy some ... I really like the part where he says that "the journey ends when the lovers have met" is very true! What do you think? What is your favorite part? Look
comments hello to the next! (If you want the movie make me a whistle)
0 comments:
Post a Comment