guys and ... WoW I arrived in Los Angeles! The trip was not pleasant, especially when they said it would give us a small snack instead of lunch because there was a strike of those who do not know, and I had a mess of hunger!
Okay, however apart from that everything went well, I arrived in LA and the impression you get when you get there is fantastic, twelve-lane roads, cars compared with the Italian giants are! The climate is great the weather is fabulous, in short, a whole new world.
After a while 'I was at my uncle's house, and saw that it was inviting abiamo made a couple of dips in the pool of my uncle, beautiful ... but Acquaestate! XD!
Now here it is morning, we woke to pay, I just had breakfast, now began to organize themselves to go to Yellowstone, in theory we start this afternoon I think ...
During the way to the national park will do several stops, the first is Las Vegas!
Okay now I drink naltra cup of milk, you feel with the upcoming news ...
Hello to the next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment