Sunday, July 6, 2008

How Long Does It Take Mail To Get To Honduras

Enough ... Small

As demonstrated by what has happened, the kind of post previous to this, is to be discarded. I'm sorry if someone felt involved, My analysis was as I said, a way to discuss, debate on a topic that I thought and still think interesting and very timely. The fact that the post began with the words: "as I noted in Lignano ..." should not be a criticism of anyone or anything, what I observed was only the starting point for reflection, this is what I think many do not understand!
In any case I think that if someone has reacted badly just because you did not understand the true intention of the post.
But now it ... what has happened has happened ... I do not want to continue with protracted controversy or speeches, the purpose of this was to confront it calmly and clearly best to avoid ... If someone wants to say something to respond or tell me how he is, I'm here.
One thing: do not start to agrapparci every single word or event rather forget it all, I repeat I have no problems with anybody, and if someone has to discuss it with me I'm ready to find the best solution.
Thanks for reading this post ... Hello Nello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment