Heck, when you start talking, that date seemed far away, but now I just really miss! Monday we leave for the trip with a capital ... that's cool, I can not wait! I've already prepared my suitcase, I hope I have put all ... indeed, I hope I have not put in some thought, he is best to keep them away, give only bother!
In any case I hope everything goes for the best, hope to see new things, to review those that I liked and learn everything I can, as much as possible!
Okay, I greet you now because I have to finish to do a little 'things, However I will keep you updated with the blog from there, you'll see a little 'pictures and I will tell you the adventures.
Oh I forgot, if anyone needs something to say and I know I can to please him ... (I know someone had already spoken of a Bentley, some of a computer for me ... okay, just give me the money XDXD! Oh, and remember that they are not christmas !!!).
Now I run away ... We hear from U.S.!
Hello In
0 comments:
Post a Comment