Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is Boiled Water Good For You

but come on ...


sudoku Okay I understand that it sucks at all ... cmq wrath has solved! ire good!

Apart from that, no one has yet responded to the proposal seriously of going to see the "TRL Awards" in Trieste on Saturday, 16 you do? interests you? Tell me so let's see if it is feasible ...

cmq Okay I wanted to express the incident today! We took a "known" because we got to class 10 minutes late because of a movie auditorium! So ... okay that we must not lose lesson time because the profs are angry, okay you can not do these things without feeling, but it is also well known I do not care a tube of the note, fuck you note! But Professor: "see you leave to f. ....!!". So if you are acidic for your own business, why are you single ladies, why do not you have anything better to do than breaking balls to your students ... if your purpose in life is to massacre our minds, resulting in the complete degradation and the adverse effect of the researched: that you hear less and less! Stop it, but it is difficult to understand that you're heavy! but just so much! I do not know if you realize but we want perfection, everything must be punctual and perfect! and you? but you look sometime!?! never a proper job in a short time (except for some cases), if you forget something no one can say anything, if do not do your job well, no one makes bad grades or takes away money from the salary, no one forces you to do things without meaning, just for the fun that can let you do ... then I wonder why?!? Why do you want from us that you would not do ever ... is a paradox! Sometimes you have to have the courage to say: "NO! baciateci ... I'm great!". But then I think, but we are superior! and you do not even realize there! Clowns are not idiots who else!

Bye ... In!

PS: ANXIETY guys make yourself otherwise no good! I recommend it now must also check whether we care enough! From tomorrow, all sad and worried! And do not forget che รจ tutto immediato! siamo noi gli stronzi che non ci arrivano subito! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment